Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
#5: The only clear mission in the store today was: GET THINGS FOR POPSICLES. #SCP
As I said before, I had cereal for dinner. Because I was anxious to make THESE puppies.
Raspberry Agave Nectar (I told you we had weird things here)
First fabulous news of the day: WE HAVE A HAND BLENDER HERE. I’ve always wanted to use one. Thank you, McG fam.
1. Puree some strawberries.
2. Taste. Here I added a little agave because it was a little bitter. (Don’t remind me that strawberries are going out of season!)
3. Add 3-4 spoonfuls of yogurt, and about 2 tablespoons of milk.
4. Pour into molds, until half full.
5. Thinly slice more strawberries, fill molds to top with berries.
6. Pour leftover mixture to finish the top.
I just checked on them. At the two hour mark, they still weren’t even close to being frozen. Maybe for breakfast tomorrow!