#40: Promising a post but being waaay too lazy. #SCP
AllRecipes Recipe: Original serves 12, but I scaled it down to 8 servings. It made about 8 crepes, in a small-medium pan.
2/3 C. flour
3/4 tsp. white sugar (You could use less, for this savory recipe!
1/8 tsp. salt
1 1/3 C, milk
1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon butter, melted
1. Combine all Crepe ingredients to make a thin batter.
2. In a medium-heated pan, use 2 T. of batter per crepe. Cover the bottom of the pan!
3. When you can see bubbles through (like a regular pancake), loosen the edges of the pan and flip!
4. You’ll know the crepe is finished when it is no longer eggy in the center.
5. Top with caprese toppings, or wrap them up inside. A bruschetta base would also be delicious inside.
6. Drizzle with balsamic reduction, giving it that sweet tang. TIP ABOUT MAKING A BALSAMIC REDUCTION: DON’T SNIFF IT WHILE HOT. YOUR BRAIN CELLS WILL DIE. That is all.
7. Top with Parmesan cheese, or mozzarella if you’ve got it! I forgot cheese at first, so I had to add some in after I already took a bite. It adds a nice salt to it.